Thursday, September 14, 2017

10 funny pictures of dogs and cats when they are together

You know, of course, that dogs and cats are not always compatible, but not all. And here are some pictures showing the actions of dogs and cats living together.
1. Silent Scream for help
cmpriest
1. Before and after My dog realizes I'm in the room 

kansa2
3. Kittens are scary 
  Hipster007
4. My cat cat disapproves of human/dog love... I didn't even know she could do that face

nanatalada
5. This kitten don't mess around

RespectMyAuthoriteh
6. When evil does not stop

dmitry80
7. My Cat Recently Discovered The dog bed

haysalpj
8. Friend just got a german shepard puppy. Asked how her cat is getting along with him, and was sent this pic

juliedujour
9. Bastard Cat
10. Owner just wants to watch the news
DailyPicksandFlicks

Credit: BorePanda 
Edited : sang chivorn

No comments:

Post a Comment